An avid reader of our blog sent us an mail a few weeks ago asking us if Play-Doh is non-toxic. So we encourage you to read until the end and learn more about Play-Doh and the safety of your kids. So, continue to read to find out.
Play-Doh is a favorite plaything you find with kids, although adults also use them to pass time or to learn arts and crafts. Simply put, we define Play-Doh as a soft putty material that is used by kids to learn arts and crafts.
According to the manufacturers, Play-Doh isn’t designed to be edible and should not be eaten.
On the official website of the company, in the Frequently Asked Questions section, the manufactures gave the assurance that it is non-toxic.
It is easy to remove the compound by simply using hot water and any cleaning solution.
The first thing you need to do to keep your Play-Doh from drying out is to keep them in a closed container.
Even though the compound is non-toxic, you shouldn’t allow your kids to swallow it. This is why we recommend that there should be adult supervision whenever kids are playing with the compound.